We are a family company and all have worked in the restaurant for many years. We recently noticed a real gap in the market dedicating for Halal service. Everyone can eat Halal meat, but Muslims can eat anything but Halal meat. Wouldn’t it make sense for a business who deals with a diverse range of people to make their regular supplier halal-only? Or is using halal foods enough to ensure the Muslim customers to enjoy everything on offer? So we met butchers and suppliers to find out where they source their meat from and how they prepare them to meet the highest quality standards and observance of halal traditions. Our chefarranged enormous range of dishes and menus to suit needs of our Japanese guests as well. It is almost difficult to operate a restaurant without serving alcoholic beverages, so alcoholic beverages are served upon request.
17:00-23:00 (L.O. 21:30)
- Close Sunday,Holiday lunch time
- Address 3-20-16 nishiazabu minatoku , Tokyo 106-0031
- Phone 03-3403-5397
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website http://sumiyakiya.com/
- HMJ Link http://www.halalmedia.jp/archives/839/sumiyakiya-restaurant-80-muslim-customer-base/