We proceeded with preparation before there was still no such word as "HALAL washoku" and acquired "Muslim-friendly certificate" from the requests of customers of wanting washoku based on religious precepts of HALAL. We also work as cooking instructor and Kyoto HALAL adviser, and offer HALAL in-flight meals. Please use our shop without any worry for HALAL washoku, which is still hard to find in the cities. We also offer "Ozaki beef" from Miyazaki Prefecture in course dishes, referred to as the phantom Wayu beef that was first HALAL-slaughtered beef in Japan.
- Close Sunday, Public holiday
- Address 3-23-5 Nishi-Azabu, Minatoku, Tokyo 106-0031
- Phone 03-6447-2427
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website http:www.os-miki.jp/kusumoto/
- HMJ Link http://www.halalmedia.jp/archives/15559/first-rate-halal-washoku-restaurant-kusumoto-nishiazabu-even-halal-kobe-beef-courses/
- Reservation make reservation 3 days before